Bridging Troubled Waters
What does a healthy relationship look and feel like?
- What does a healthy relationship look and feel like?
- How would I recognize an abusive or harmful relationship?
- How do I know if I am devalued by someone?
- What do I deserve in any close relationship?
- In an unhealthy relationship, what is missing?
- In what ways are abusive and healthy relationships similar?
- What beliefs about love does the media want us to believe? What does the media show us?
- What are some of the most common characteristics and behaviors I might see in my friend/partner that could be warning signs for me to seek help?
- What barriers and beliefs about ourselves can prevent us from experiencing love?
- What are some basic rights that I am entitled to in any relationship? What rights do I owe others?
- I have just met someone that I think I can really life. How can I judge if this person is worth taking a risk with? Are there signs I should be looking for as I get to know him/her?
- I recognize that I have experienced harmful relationships (everyone has). What can I do to help myself prevent this in the future?